Mt. Abram Sunday Ski Program Postponed

Due to extreme cold, we have postponed the first meeting of our Sunday Ski/Snowboard program. This date will be made up on February 25, NOT on the Sunday following the scheduled last date of the program.

If you have not signed up for the program, this means you have another week to sign up!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *