This year we will be holding a sort of lacrosse preseason beginning on March 26 at the Coastal Performance Training Center at 14 Thomas Point Road in Brunswick. This will give players an opportunity to practice indoors on turf until the fields are ready for use. The schedule is as follows:
- 3/4 Boys on Monday, 3/26, 5:30-7:00 p.m.
- 5/6 Boys on Friday, 3/30, 5:30-7:00 p.m.
- 3-6 Girls on Saturday, 3/31, 10:00-11:30 a.m.
- 3/4 Boys on Saturday, 3/31, 11:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
- 5/6 Boys on Monday 4/2, 5:30-7:00 p.m.
- 3-6 Girls on Thursday, 4/5, 5:30-7:00 p.m. (Your family may have a conflict and not be able to attend due to a 4th and 5th grade concert at MLS. Another practice has been added.)
- 5/6 Boys on Saturday, 4/7, 8:30-10:00 a.m.
- 3-6 Girls on Saturday, 4/7, 2:00-3:30 p.m. on the Turf at Freeport High School (FHS Girls Varsity scrimmages begin at 9:00 and 12:00)
- 3/4 Boys on Monday, 4/9, 5:30-7:00 p.m.
- 5/6 Boys on Tuesday, 4/10, 5:00-6:30 p.m.
- 3-6 Girls on Thursday, 4/12, 5:30-7:00 p.m.
- 3/4 Boys on Thursday, 4/12, 5:30-7:00 p.m. at Freeport Middle School
- 3-6 Girls on Wednesday, 4/18, 2:00-3:30 p.m. on the Turf at Freeport High School
After April Break, we will use a set practice schedule at Hunter Road Fields, 5:30-7:00 each evening. Due to this year’s numbers, we will have to switch our practice nights from last year. 5/6 Boys will practice on Mondays and Wednesdays. Everyone else will practice on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Field assignments TBD.
The first games of the season will be played on the weekend of April 28th. That schedule should be available soon, and will be posted here.