Cancellations (spelled the proper, British way)

Due to expected blizzard conditions, the Mt. Abram Ski trip scheduled for February 12 has been postponed to February 26. Those that have been a part of the program and missed a prior date should be able to pick up their lift ticket (and, if applicable, rental) vouchers on Friday, February 17 for use over vacation or at any time this ski season. You will receive an e-mail when they arrive in the office.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *